Buy 10 Bowls, Get 1 Bowl Free!!!
The Joy Bowl Employee greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
· Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
· Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
· Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
· Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
· Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
· Checks products in ingredient area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
· Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
· Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
· Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Joy Bowl Poke Manual.
· Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Joy Bowl Poke Operations Manual.
Performs light paperwork duties as assigned
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & skills: No previous experience required. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.